NOT YET AVAILABLE – CLICK HERE FOR: DOG & CAT FIRST AID & CPCR CLASS (8 hours)
The Pet Safety Crusader (aka Denise Fleck) has personally taught close to 20K humans (and millions more via TV appearances) and will come to the comfort of your home via your computer or television screen to teach YOU…animal life-saving skills!
In this 6-hour video presentation of a Pet First-Aid & CPCR Class, you will learn the latest techniques through demonstration, lecture and hands-on skills practice.
This class is recommended by Pet Sitters International and applies towards CEU credits.
Topics covered include:
- Muzzling, Safe Approach & Transporting Animals
- How to Find Your Pet’s Pulse, Respiration, Capillary Refill
- Rescue Breathing & the latest…CPCR
- Bandaging & Splinting Techniques
- What to do for: Bloat, Burns, Choking, Constipation, Diarrhea, Drowning, Electrocution, Frostbite, Heat Stroke, Poisoning, Seizures, Shock, Vomiting and more
- How to Handle Snakes Bites, Bee Stings, Tick Removal
- How to use the items in your Pet First-Aid Kit
- How to use a Stethoscope, Pet O2 Masks and give injections
- Doggone Good-to-Know Rules that are PURRfectly wonderful for cat parents too
- Introduction to Disaster Preparedness & a whole lot more!