CAT FIRST AID & CPCR CERTIFICATE COURSE ONLY $49!
Cats are NOT small dogs! The fabulous feline is a uniquely different species, and although many first aid techniques are similar to ones used on canine friends, this webinar addresses cats specifically. Denise Fleck (The Pet Safety Crusader) will take you on a 3-1/2 to 4-hour self-guided journey into CAT FIRST-AID & CPCR. She will share with you what signs accompany various illness and injury, and the basic steps you need to take at the time of crisis to minimize complications and pain until you can reach veterinary care.
Topics covered include:
- Muzzling, Safe Approach & Transporting Cats
- How to Find Your Cat’s Pulse, Respiration, Capillary Refill
- Rescue Breathing & the latest…CPCR
- Bandaging & Splinting Techniques
- What to do for: Burns, Choking, Constipation, Diarrhea, Drowning, Electrocution, Frostbite, Heat Stroke, High Rise Syndrome, Poisoning, Seizures, Shock, Vomiting
- How to handle Snake Bites, Bee Stings, Tick Removal
- How to use the items in your Cat First-Aid Kit
- PURRfectly Good-to-Know Rules for Cat Parents & caregivers
- Introduction to Disaster Preparedness & a whole lot more!
REGISTER by clicking HERE
You will be redirected to www.animalrescueprofessionals.org to complete your registration and certification 🙂
This class is recommended by Pet Sitters International and applies towards CEU credits.
“Cat First Aid & CPR” and “How to Take Care of Your Cat or Kitten” pocket guides will prove helpful, not only for the written exam, but to have on you and in your cat’s first aid kit! Available in both print and e-versions on Amazon or by clicking on titles above. Other books listed on this page may also add to your skill set.