The Pet Safety Crusader (aka Denise Fleck) has personally taught more than 20K humans (and millions more via TV appearances) and will come to the comfort of your home computer to teach YOU…animal life-saving skills!
In this 4 1/2-hour Pet First-Aid & CPCR Class, you will learn the latest techniques LIVE through demonstration, lecture and hands-on skills practice. Very limited number of attendees. Materials must be mailed in advance, so LAST DAY TO REGISTER is Friday, January 17th, 2019. Class will be viewed via www.Zoom.us, and participants will be able to ask questions. You do not need to purchase ZOOM, I do that. You just join my meeting via the link I provide. Here is a brief video tutorial on zoom: https://youtu.be/vFhAEoCF7jg
This class is recommended by Pet Sitters International and the National Association of Professional Pet Sitters, and applies towards CEU credits.
CLASS DATE: Sunday, January 26th, 2020 1pm – 5:30pm EASTERN TIME
COST: $89 per person includes instructional pocket guides and practice materials
Topics covered include:
- Muzzling, Safe Approach & Transporting Animals
- How to Find Your Pet’s Pulse, Respiration, Capillary Refill
- Rescue Breathing & CPCR (including Thoracic & Cardiac Pump Methods)
- Bandaging & Splinting Techniques
- What to do for: Bloat, Burns, Choking, Constipation, Diarrhea, Drowning, Electrocution, Frostbite, Heat Stroke, Poisoning, Seizures, Shock, Vomiting
- How to handle Snake Bites, Bee Stings, Tick Removal
- How to induce vomiting (no peroxide for CATS!) or dilute poisons
- How to use the items in your Pet First-Aid Kit
- Doggone Good-to-Know Rules for Pet Parents
- Introduction to Disaster Preparedness & a whole lot more!
Refunds are not available but with 48 hours written notice, 1/2 of class fee can be applied to other items at www.PetSafetyCrusader.com. Certificate will be sent upon class completion. It is suggested that you have a stuffed animal (not a real one) at your disposal for use during the class so that instructor can view you practicing bandaging and other techniques. Practice packs will be sent prior to class along with pocket guides.