A long and happy life with your dog or cat begins at the time of adoption, takes you through adulthood and culminates in the senior years with many wonderful memories shared.
Between the covers of this “Pet Safety Bible,” the authors hold your hand (so that you can hold your pet’s paws) through your dog or cat’s journey of life! More than twenty years of helping people to help their pets is revealed by Denise Fleck & Robert Semrow in this text providing PAWSome ways to make you a more pro-active pet parent.
TOPICS INCLUDE WHAT EVERY ANIMAL LOVER MUST KNOW:
- Basic Needs including Nutrition & Obedience Training
- Pet-to-Pet Introductions
- Caring for Newborns
- Senior Pet Care
- Reading Pet Body Language to Keep YOU Safe
- Proper Handling & Restraint
- Safety Precautions for Every Room of the House
- Chaos Brought About by Seasonal Changes/Holidays
- Traveling with your Pet
- Pet Disaster Preparedness
- Your Pet’s First-Aid Kit
- and of course…Pet First-Aid & CPCR
Available in B&W paperback, Color paperback and Color hardback versions at varying price points.
Dog & Cat specific versions coming soon.