Helping people to help their pets is what we do at
As The Pet Safety Crusader, and having personally taught more than 15K humans animal life-saving skills, I know there are still sooooo many who could benefit from this knowledge, so I am training others so that together we can reach even more people and the animals they love.
Becoming an Instructor becomes YOUR business, not a franchise. You pay for the program, and I teach you what I know, license you to use my slides and program and support your efforts however I can.
We don’t even have to be in the same city! Training takes place via ZOOM where it’s just as intimate as sitting down across a coffee table together. You watch me demonstrate, I watch you practice, we view slides and videos together as we learn and converse on a schedule that fits your lifestyle!
- It’s GRReat to train with others so that you have an assistant or co-instructor. Together you can start teaching more quickly as you divide up the class segments to become experts on, and not have to learn everything at once!
email PetSafetyCrusader@gmail.com for pricing. Costs are tailored so that you earn back what you spend by teaching just a few classes. Training with 2-4 friends or co-workers can make it very cost effective!
NO ANNUAL FEE!
- 21 hours of class time depending on your readiness. I will keep working with you until you feel confident.
- OCTOBER 2018 SPECIAL! Get a CeePeR Jr. CPR Mannikin by Rescue Critters with inflatable lung (as pictured right below)
- Video links to each of our training sessions so that you can go back and review.
- A copy of each of my four pocket guides:
- Dog First Aid & CPR
- How To Take Care of Your Dog or Puppy
- Cat First Aid & CPR
- How to Take Care of Your Cat of Kitten
- A copy of my 275-page 8X10 “The Pet Safety Bible” to provide additional background information because an instructor always needs to know even more than her or she shares in the classroom 🙂
- Power-point presentation (including videos) of The Pet Safety Crusader’s 4-hour PET FIRST-AID & CPCR class.
- Wholesale discount on the pocket guides and/or The Pet Safety Bible which serve as the class text
- Power-point slides that test your students for comprehension.
- Templates for Class Certificates, Wallet Cards, Homework/Follow-up Letter and Test which you can customize with your own company logo
- For small add-on fees, you can also be trained to teach my longer 6-hour Pet First-Aid & CPCR class that corresponds to my “The Pet Safety Bible,” the Pet First Aid for Kids Class, Cat-specific class and others. Please note that I have developed first aid and care classes for rabbits, pocket pets (hamsters, guinea pigs) and birds too!
Discounts on Sunny-dog Ink products including CPCR posters (English & Spanish language versions, Disaster PAWparedness packs, “The Pet Safety Bible” and other books
15% discount off first order at www.RescueCritters.com
Referrals; Website linking
Always available for questions
Bi-annual updates (email and/or teleconference) of new and improved protocol, additional info and whatever I’m learning to keep you on the cutting edge in education.