Helping people help their pets is what we do at
As The Pet Safety Crusader, and having personally taught more than 30,000 humans animal life-saving skills, I know there are still sooooo many who could benefit from this knowledge, so I am training others so that together we can reach even more people and the animals they love. I am one of just a few Pet First Aid instructors (if not the only one) to actually have earned state teaching credentials in Animal Care so can therefore help you not only learn content, but HOW to teach so that your students comprehend.
Becoming an Instructor is YOUR business, not a franchise. You pay for the program, and I teach you what I know, license you to use my slides and program and support your efforts however I can. YOU keep whatever you make teaching classes!
Training takes place via ZOOM where it’s just as intimate as sitting down across a coffee table together. You watch me demonstrate, I watch you practice, we view slides and videos together as we learn and converse on a schedule that fits your lifestyle!
It’s GRReat to train with another person so that you have an assistant or co-instructor. Together you can start teaching more quickly as you divide up the class segments to become experts on, and not have to learn everything at once!
Costs are tailored so that you earn back what you spend by teaching just a few classes. Training with a friend or co-worker can make it even more cost effective!
NO ANNUAL FEE! YOUR BUSINESS – YOU DO NOT BECOME AN Independent Contractor of SDI.
email or call to discuss if this is right for you: PetSafetyCrusader@gmail.com (818) 951-7962
- ONE-ON-ONE TRAINING – No Group Classes!
- 10-weeks of one-on-one instruction. YOU WILL BE READY TO TEACH A CLASS THE DAY YOU GRADUATE! I will keep working with you until you feel confident.
- Your Choice: Dog & Cat First Aid, Dog First Aid or Cat First Aid (Bird, Rabbit and Kid Courses also available to teach)
- Video links to each of our training sessions so that you can go back and review.
- Practice pack and copy of my Pet First Aid & CPR Quick Reference.
- Copy of my 275-page 8X10 The Pet Safety Bible to provide additional background information because an instructor always needs to know even more than her or she shares in the classroom 🙂
- Power-point presentation (including videos) of The Pet Safety Crusader’s 5-hour PET FIRST-AID & CPCR class; more than 200 slides!
- Scenarios and quiz slides that assess your students’ comprehension.
- Templates for Class Certificates, Wallet Cards, Homework/Follow-up Letter and Test which you can customize with your own company logo
Once you graduate…Quarterly teleconference meet-ups of new and improved protocol to keep you on the cutting edge in education at no additional charge.
- Seasonal Press Release Templates to help you promote YOUR classes