A long and happy life with your cat begins at the time of adoption, takes you through adulthood and culminates in the senior years with many wonderful memories shared.
Between the covers of “The Cat Safety Bible,” the authors hold your hand (so that you can hold your cat’s paws) through her journey in life! More than twenty years of helping people to help their pets is revealed by Denise Fleck & Robert Semrow in this text providing PAWSome ways to make you a more pro-active pet parent.
TOPICS INCLUDE WHAT EVERY ANIMAL LOVER MUST KNOW:
- Basic Needs including Nutrition & Obedience Training
- Pet-to-Pet Introductions
- Caring for Newborns
- Senior Cat Care
- Reading Cat Body Language to Keep YOU Safe
- Proper Handling & Restraint
- Safety Precautions for Every Room of the House
- Chaos Brought About by Seasonal Changes/Holidays
- Pet Disaster Preparedness
- Your Cat’s First-Aid Kit
- and of course…Cat First-Aid & CPCR
Available in B&W paperback, Color paperback and Color hardback versions at varying price points, and…
as PET (Dog & Cat) and DOG-specific versions.
8 X 10 volume of 270+ pages