DOG FIRST AID & CPCR CERTIFICATE COURSE ONLY $49!
Denise Fleck (The Pet Safety Crusader) will take you on a 3-1/2 to 4-hour self-guided journey into DOG FIRST-AID & CPCR preparing you to rescue Rover should the need arise as well as open your eyes to ways you can prevent emergencies from happening. She will share with you what signs accompany various illness and injury, and the basic steps you need to take at the time of crisis to minimize complications and pain until you can reach veterinary care.
Topics covered include:
- Muzzling, Safe Approach & Transporting Dogs
- How to Find Your Dog’s Pulse, Respiration, Capillary Refill
- Rescue Breathing & the latest…CPCR
- Bandaging & Splinting Techniques
- What to do for: Bloat, Burns, Choking, Constipation, Diarrhea, Drowning, Electrocution, Frostbite, Heat Stroke, Poisoning, Seizures, Shock, Vomiting
- How to handle Snake Bites, Bee Stings, Tick Removal
- How to use the items in your Dog First-Aid Kit
- Doggone Good-to-Know Rules for Dog Parents & caregivers
- Introduction to Disaster Preparedness & a whole lot more!
REGISTER by clicking HERE
You will be redirected to www.animalrescueprofessionals.org to complete your registration and certification 🙂
This class is recommended by Pet Sitters International and applies towards CEU credits.
“Dog First Aid & CPR” and “How to Take Care of Your Dog or Puppy” pocket guides will prove helpful, not only for the written exam, but to have on you and in your cat’s first aid kit! Available in both print and e-versions on Amazon or by clicking on titles above. Other books listed on this page may also add to your skill set.